What’s new at TC Bukovel in the winter season
This year we have increased the ski area to 55 km and created more opportunities for recreation and training for beginners.
– The system of disembarking passengers from lifts No. 1R and No. 2R was changed, which made it possible to significantly facilitate the exit congress and exit onto the tracks.
– From the upper station of the 1R lift, especially for beginners, a new route 1E was laid, which runs between the routes 1B, 2A and 1A and makes it possible to easily reach the lower station of the 1R lift. The length of the track is 2380m. The slope of the track does not exceed 15%.
– Completely rebuilt the track 1C. Now its length is 2400m. The maximum slope of the track is 15%. Now beginners will be able to easily get to the lower station 1R avoiding difficult areas.
– From the top station of lift No. 8, we made a wide and comfortable access to highway 5a and crossing G, which will give beginners an opportunity to drive around difficult sections of the route 8C, 8B and easily get to the lower stations of lifts No. 8, No. 15 and No. 11.
– By the beginning of the season, highway 15E will be built, which will connect slopes 15A and 15D. Now, beginners can easily get around difficult slope areas and easily get to the lower station of lift number 15.
-Significantly expanded part of the lower station of lift number 5. Expanded and the lower part of the highway 5A.
-Rebuilt the upper part of the lift number 8 and made a comfortable exit to the highway 5A.
In the new winter season at your service will open several new establishments.
– The tavern of authentic Ukrainian cuisine “Filvarok” hospitably invites you to the lower station of the lift number 13.
– Cafe Obzhora, at the intersection of tracks 5B and 5C, will be a real boon for those who like to have a quick and tasty snack right on the slope.
– For lovers of various French craps and pancakes, the restaurant “Crep de Chinook” will hospitably open its doors at the lower station of lift No. 15.
– At the intersection of the 5G and 5F tracks, you will find the Freerider Grill House. Hot mulled wine and a variety of meat dishes will not leave you indifferent.
– The holiday will come on the street lovers of dumplings. Next to the lift number 2R will open a real Ukrainian fast food “Dumplings here.”
At the top station of the lift number 8, the construction of another varenichnaya restaurant of the Ukrainian cuisine “Kurkul” continues. An institution hospitably opens its doors for you already in the winter season 2014-2015.
In addition to new institutions, significant changes were made to existing ones.
The updated interior and menu will meet you this season at the restaurant “Lucky Bull”.
Significant changes in the interior of the pizzeria “Sicily” and the cafe “Bugi.L”
TRACE IMPLEMENTATION SYSTEMS AND CLEANING FACILITIES
In the winter season 2013-2014, we significantly improved the system of artificial snowmaking of the slopes. Thanks to the new accumulating lake and the new compressor station, under favorable weather conditions, most of the slopes of the resort will be able to snow ourselves in a matter of days. It is these technological capabilities that guarantee a quick start to the season and a long skiing season, up to the May holidays. Separately, we would like to note that already this season, a complex of sewage treatment plants with a design capacity of 4,000 cubic meters processing will start operating. per day. TC “Bukovel” has long been working with maximum care of the use of natural resources. Now, hotels in the region will be able to join the modern system of sewage treatment plants. This facility will be another of our contributions to the ecological purity of the region.
This season, we additionally purchased 30 stationary and 14 mobile snow cannons from Technoalpin, 20 snow cannons from Mainiege and 5 new Leitwolf snow-tamping machines from Prinoth. All this will allow us to further improve the quality of snow cover at the resort.
This season we also rent equipment. Already this season, 300 Fisher XTR-Sportster skis, 100 Salomon Drift Rocker and Puls snowboards, 100 Angus Amptek 100 Rossignol snowboards, and 50 Graf skates are at your service. We remind you that only high-quality rental equipment is the key to safe riding.
TC “Bukovel” not only popularizes ski holidays, but also tries with all its might to instill a culture of skiing and an understanding of responsibility for the behavior on the slopes. Free training programs from TC Bukovel and a ski school have already become traditional. This season will continue the practice of free training in skiing and snowboarding. Signing up for free lessons will be by appointment. Follow the information on our site.
Parking has long been a kind of infrastructure centers of the resort. This season there are significant changes at No. 1 covered parking in addition to the existing services at No. 1 parking such as ticket office, equipment rental, ski school, bank, sports equipment shop, gift shop, cafe, supermarket.